Leadership topics by Michael Gregory
As a manager with over 25 years experience at all levels of management from front line manager to executive level I offer insights to help all leaders to enhance skills.
- Mike shares information from the 50 best places to work
- Participants can take immediate actions with the tools provided on
- Enhancing effectiveness, communication and time management
Introduction of a technical topic to the Illinois CPAs
In this video I was asked to introduce myself and my topic for a technical session on how to work with the IRS for the Illinois Society of CPAs in Chicago.
- Information is provided on my IRS career
- Conflict resolution with the IRS is explored
- Brain science is introduced with practical applications
An example of a story on listening for the Illinois CPAs
It is important to be serious, but it is also important to demonstrate a sense of humor. Stories help bring home the point and audiences enjoy a good story. This example offers:
- insight from my experiences
- that audiences can relate to
- on how to listen effectively
Michael Gregory being interview by Brien Jones, the Executive Director of the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
I was honored and humbled to be interviewed by Brien Jones as one of the emerging leaders with NACVA. In this video I offer comments on my history and my firm that focuses on:
- Helping others resolve conflict with the IRS and others,
- negotiate winning solutions, and
- inspire leaders as a speaker and author.