Michael Gregory has 25 years of managerial experience and over 20 years working in Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
Mike helps clients to resolve conflicts business to government (IRS), business to business, and within businesses as a negotiator (less than $1M to just under $1B with Fortune 500 companies). He serves in several key capacities:
- As a facilitator often on very complex issues.
- As a solution provider, you gain the tools and skills you need to implement going forward and out of conflict with a sense of closure and real improvement.
- As a subject matter expert. He has written 12 books, over 35 articles, and over 250 blog posts to assist you.
- As a high-performing professional. Mike is high energy, high content, and high interaction.
- Designs and delivers insightful handouts for ongoing guidance (which you can reproduce), and offers continuing involvement.
- As a connector - he uses his expansive network of over 7,000 contacts to save clients time and resources by directing them to experts in a host of fields.
Michael Gregory Speaker and Presenter
If you're looking for an entertaining, interactive, and fun speaker - book Mike today.
Mike is a dynamic keynote, workshop, or executive break out speaker that provides the information you need the way it needs to be presented to your organization.
He delivers custom presentations to address your needs and motivate participants. Michael Gregory's sessions consistently received excellent ratings and testimonials. See his Speaker Sheet. Michael Gregory will engage your organization as a:
- Keynote Speaker
- Workshop Presenter
- Seminar Facilitator
- Expert Instructor
- Motivational Trainer